AuthorMessage
Shylo
Admin

PostSubject: CARPING TIPS   Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:37 pm

QUOTED FROM PK FROM OLD FOURM

hi everyone
this will be my first tips as its the easiest one for me to do
so here it goes and i hope it helps everyone on their carpentry

1. Try not to finish any one hole first, instead try to fit one or two pieces of a hole in then move on to another hole, also if u have to complete a hole make sure the one next to it, or the one beneath it can be finished right after it as it will move u onto a new screen.

2. Try not to finish a hole with a hard to get piece. you get a better bonus if u finish the hole with a simple piece. plus it makes it easier to get more of a masterpiece chain if u have simple to get pieces left over as they will come more readily

3. You dont have to get a whole chain of masterpieces to get incredible. instead, try to keep ur hammer silver when u hit a league marker. its not important to get a huge chain, altho this will help, u can try for a smaller chain and if u make a mistake try to get a craftmans score, then if u get a masterpiece the next hole this wont degrade ur score much.

4. You will notice that pieces of wood have a grain, or lines goin in a certain direction on each piece of wood. If u can match these up in each hole, make all the lines of the grain go in the same direction, you will get a bigger bonus.

ultimatly it comes down to how fast u can fill the holes in and how many masterpieces u can get, even tho if u get only a craftmans score with a grain bonus this wont diminish ur score much at all as long as the next hole u fill in is a master piece. Try to keep ur hammer consistanly silver is more imprtant than getting a whole string of masterpieces, as u will find sometimes even the simple to get pieces r hard to find.

i hope this guide gives u all a light as to how to carp a bit better
Back to top Go down
http://horizonsedge.forumotion.com

CARPING TIPS
Page 1 of 1